Here is an opportunity extended to all the Members of AIDC Technologies Association of India by the New Executive Committee headed by the President Mr. Viral Vyas. The opportunity is to extend all the interested Members business in Mauritius. Please note that, the expenses is Mauritius is free once the New Business Idea provided by Members is evalueated by the Government of Mauritius and SMEDA.
The INTERNATIONAL SME INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY FAIR 2017 being organised in Swami Vivekananda International Convention Centre (SCICC), Pailles in Republic of Mauritius by SMEDA (www.smeda.mu) during 12th - 14th May, 2017 and our Members are invited with innovative ideas of investment in Mauritius. SMEDA is inviting all business houses in Mauritius along with invitees from various part of the world.
Facilities for AIDC Members in the event (By SMEDA, Mauritius):
1. There is no restriction in number of our Members to visit Mauritius under the proposal.
2. All the Members keen to visit and do business in Mauritius, they will have to provide innovative ideas to deploy AIDC technology viable in Mauritius.
3. Visiting Members will have to bear the passage money to Mauritius and Back along with our Association representative. The rest of the expenses in Mauritius will be taken
care by SMEDA, Mauritius, which include :
- Hotel Expenses,
- Traveling from Airport to Hotel and back to Airport,
- Setting up Stalls (Free of cost), which is 9 Sq. Mtr.
- SMEDA will also assist our Members to get their materials cleared customs / Airport.
- SMEDA will involve all the local industries to visit the stalls in the event. The interested companies can be connected with the concerned visiting Member of the Association for further discussion, if required so.
Visitors criteria for the Event (Sole deciding Authority - SMEDA, Mauritius):
- Selection of Members will be done on first come first serve basis.
- Interested Members will have to work on a presentation innovative to the Industries to Mauritius, which will be evaluated by SMEDA, Mauritius.
- All the machinery/ equipment to demonstrate the business idea will have to be brought by the Member company, which, if settled, may be sold to to interested party in Mauritius and SMEDA will guide and help in the legalities involved.
Please find attached documents for further information. Please send your nominations before 20th February, 2017 along with the presentation for SMEDA's evaluation. So that, the required formalities can be done in time.
Please feel free to contact the Executive Manager, Mr. Arindam Ray on his cell no 9910052414 or mail him for further clarity, if required.